Monitor your hardware in real time and get complete information about your device model, CPU, GPU, memory, battery, camera, disk, network and operating system. DevCheck gives you all the information you need about your hardware and operating system in a clear, accurate and organized way. DevCheck provides the most detailed CPU info available and identifies the SOC (System On Chip), GPU, RAM and other detailed specifications and info about your device. DevCheck displays the most advanced camera specifications, including sensor size, pixel size, aperture, focal length, ISO range, RAW capability, face detection, and more (some of this information is not available on older devices).
* Dashboard: real-time monitoring of CPU and GPU frequencies, temperatures, memory usage, battery stats, deep sleep and uptime. Click on the CPU frequencies for a sortable summary of CPU frequency usage and time in deep sleep. Click on the temperatures for a complete list of temperature sensors on your device. You can also choose which temperatures you would like to display on the Dashboard.
* Hardware: displays all detail about your SOC, CPU, GPU, Memory and storage, including chip names and manufacturers, architecture, processor cores and big.LITTLE configuration, manufacturing process, frequencies, governor, memory type and bandwidth, storage capacity, resolution, OpenGL, and panel type.
* System: get all the info about your device, including codename, brand, manufacturer, bootloader, radio, serial number, device id Android version, security patch level and kernel. DevCheck can also check root, busybox and KNOX status.
* Battery: complete info on your battery status, temperature, level, technology, health, voltage, current and capacity
* Network: shows info about your WiFi and mobile/cellular connections, including IP addresses (ipv4 and ipv6), connection info, operator, phone number, phone and network type, dual sim, public IP and more.
* Memory usage: A complete list of apps and services running on your device, with current memory usage. On Android Nougat or later, this is only available for rooted devices.
* Specifications for front and back cameras: resolution (megapixels), sensor size, pixel size, ISO range, RAW capability, aperture, focal length, focus modes, flash modes, JPEG quality and image format, max face count and available face detection modes
* Sensors: a list of all sensors on the device, including type, manufacturer, power and resolution WHAT'S NEW
* many improvements and optimizations * updated UI * bug fixes